About this Event
Simply making the decision to lose weight, eat healthy, and exercise is not enough to overcome the barriers that hamper your success. Developing sustainable, healthy habits that help your body build health and prevent disease is essential to keep you on track with your health goals in 2019. It’s your body, make it your year to change your life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• Identify your top five barriers to effectively changing your habits.
• Learn the steps to burn fat and build lean muscle.
• Develop a “Plan of Action” to get in the best shape of your life, in 2019.
• Discover effective methods to detox your body.
• Determine your personal motivating factors to naturally achieving your health goals.
- Children are welcome and we will be having a separate class for them. Please let our office know if you plan to bring your children so we can plan accordingly.
- We will be serving light healthy snacks during the break at seminar.
- We will also have local vendors from our community present at the seminar who have natural products to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle. You can visit their booths at your convenience during the break or before or after the seminar.
- Event open to public! Bring a friend or family member!